Testing performs a very critical role for quality assurance and for ensuring the reliability of software. Testing is done to check whether the proposed system works as required by the client. During testing we also check whether for the given input the expected output is obtained or not.
It also helps in the rectification of errors in the system. In this project we perform system testing.
Testing for this system is done as follows:
- Validation and Authentication of clients can be done by checking the inputted Username and Password is valid or not.
- Login to the client system can be done by entering a valid username and password, and by clicking OK button provided on the client login screen.
- New prepaid and postpaid users can be added by clicking on the Save button provided on the server screen.
- Existing prepaid and postpaid users can be deleted by clicking the Delete button provided on the server screen.
- New packages for prepaid users only can be added by clicking the Save button provided on the server screen.
- Existing packages can be removed by clicking the Delete button of the server screen.
- New items can be added by clicking the Save button provided on the server screen.
- Existing items can be removed by clicking the Delete button of the server screen.
Modern world is computer world where the things have to be done promptly that requires optimal resources and optimal methods. Due to this inevitable requirement, computerisation of each and every sector in the main stream is must, so that it can be held itself in the race.
Few eye catching features of our project is its simplicity, accuracy, and its user friendly interface. Our software incorporates all the features and facilities provided by the Visual Studio software.This project has been developed to manage the entire working of the Cyber Café. Our software simplifies and replaces all the manual effort and the paper works done by the owner of the cyber to a completely electronical environment, be it bill generation or customer creation and fulfillment of their needs and customer satisfaction. Hence both the customer and the owner are at their ease. The customer is serviced at his footsteps wherein he just types in the request and he is just a click away.
We would like to convey our sincere gratitude and thanks to all, who stood as our backbone, in designing,formatting and helping us in executing this project successfully.